BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 4: No Soup, A1 and a Diet Coke

Breakfast: Steel Cut Oatmeal with my usual fruit and nuts and a Monster
Lunch:  Amy's Frozen Mean Vegetable Korma, Hummus with Rice Chips and a Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Dinner:  Black Bean Veggie Burger with a "Veggie Slice," Tomato and Avocado, Spaghetti Squash, Breaded Mushrooms and a Salad

Since I have had soup everyday this week I decided to not have any today.  Breakfast was my usual, lunch I just grabbed something quick and easy to take to work and by dinner I was so overwhelmed with choices I almost had one of everything. 



I have yet, knock on wood, to have a craving and have been pretty happy with my choices so far.  I did have my first Diet Coke today, which although is considered ok, I was trying to avoid.  It was solely for alertness purposes and didn't do a good job with that.

I also made a very exciting discovery.  A1 is VEGAN!  I just assumed there was some sort of beef base in there, so with my black bean burger I enjoyed it's yummy goodness! 

0 comments: