BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 6: TGIF Wine and Pizza

Breakfast:  Steel Cut Oats with fruit and nuts
Lunch: Annie Chun's Kung Pao Noodle Bowl and Oreos
Dinner:  Amy's Vegan Pizza

Finally it's Friday, I am almost there.  I have my normal breakfast and for lunch something a little different.  I have had Annie Chun's Soups before, probably not vegan one's, and never a noodle bowl, but it's something quick and easy at work.  This one was actually pretty good.  I left the water in it and made it more of a soup.  This is a very specific diet friendly brand.  They have symbol on the bottom saying if they are vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. 

Shortly after I got home from work, one of my best friends called and asked if I would like to partake in a bottle of wine with her?  My original plan for this week was not to have soda or alcohol.  Most are "vegan" but I didn't think it went with the typical vegan lifestyle.  But who can say no to a friend?!  Plus I had already had a Diet Coke this week.  : ) 

And for dinner a frozen vegan pizza.  Although, it definitely tasted like "health food" it wasn't all that bad.  I would eat it again.  The crust was very thin and crumbly, but the sauce tasted like fresh tomato sauce.  We won't talk about the "cheese" but it was there.  I will probably try out one of the non vegan Amy's Kitchen pizza's at some point, they had some pretty tasty flavor combination.

0 comments: